Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dude Moving to Facebook & Diva On iPhone Diva




Dear Friends,

Digital Dude here. It's been a long time since I've posted. I apologize. Two things have happened. First, I've been made part of a Facebook group called Iphoneography (there are many of these) where folks post their iPhone shots. Hugely creative group and I'm learning like crazy. Unfortunately, it is a closed group so I can't ask you all to come join (wish I could). This group has taken much of my time and pulled me away from Digital Diva, Digital Dude.

Second, I've started posting my iphone photos on MY Facebook page almost daily. I don't go into the technical side there but I am putting up a LOT of images.

So, for all of you who have followed me here, go friend me on Facebook and follow me there. If you have questions on technique, just add a comment or shoot me and email and I'll answer.

Thank you all for your support. I look forward to seeing you on Facebook.

Pix for today -- Two shots with ProHDR. Blended back on itself in Multiply Blend mode in IRIS. Then painted in Artista Oil and blended with original in IRIS. Final tweaks in FilterStorm. Enjoy!

Digital Diva here. I will continue to post on iPhone Diva (iphonediva.com) and still welcomes submission from all her iPhone buddies. I am so excited to share all the wonderful things I've learned the last couple months on iPhoneography. Get ready for Mr. Toad's wild ride. To see new pix and my latest app review, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment